- Quarterly meet: IAMM Delhi Chapter holds three quarterly meets every year, during which various invigorating academic activities are organised. Young microbiologists are encouraged to share their scientific work through poster presentations for which numerous awards have been instituted as a token of appreciation.
- CME: The Association also instituted CMEs conducted under its auspices, since 2013, in which international experts take part in the deliberations. These CMEs have focussed on the key topics which are pertinent in today’s scenario.
- Technician training program: Among the other initiatives are the technical training program started in 2013. In this program, technicians are trained in the latest equipments and techniques.
- PG assembly: For the postgraduate students’ a PG Assembly was initiated in 2016 in which post graduates from medical colleges in NCR and North India attend intense hands on workshops for three days and learn skills required from a postgraduate.
- Webinar: In May 2017, a webinar on rapid diagnosis of MDR resistant bacteria was successfully organized by IAMM
As of 2002, a newsletter was also added to the chapter’s initiative which is now known as Jeevanu Times
As the mantle of Microbiology in healthcare steadily increases, the academic activities have to keep pace with recent developments in the field. To help towards this and to further support the cause of Microbiology in India, especially in the more necessitate parts of the country, it is vital for all medical/clinical microbiologists in and around Delhi NCR region to step forth and become active members of this Chapter. With the assistance of any and all members can this challenge can be faced head on.
For, time to make a difference is now.
Our platinum sponsors